Claritas is seeking a focused and detail-oriented Staff Accountant to assist the Controller with all areas relating to accounting functions and financial reporting. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, high energy, rapidly growing start-up organization. This position maintains and controls the General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the daily, monthly, and year-end operations, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). This is a new position that will interact with all levels of Finance management. This is a hands-on position and the ability to multitask and work with others is essential.
- G/L Account reconciliations
- Accounts receivable/ Accounts payable management
- Payroll processing
- Assist with monthly close
- Financial Reporting
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Special projects as needed
Experience and Educational Background:
- BA/ BS with a major in accounting
- Minimum of 1-3 years prior experience in accounting. Experience with a start-up is a plus.
- Demonstrated experienced in project/ process management
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts required
- Proven attention to detail and an ability to provide professional customer service to internal and external customers
- Ability to interact with co-workers and various levels of management
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
Please send résumé to email@example.com.